Saturday, June 6, 2009

The end is near!

So here I am. Finally at the end of the school year. I'm counting down the days/hours until I am finished. Not that I have a lot to complain about. This school year was great. I loved my class! I'm just definitely ready for summer. You people out there with year long jobs, I don't know how you do it! Not only am I looking forward to the end of the school year but exciting things will be happening this summer!

On June 13th I will get to meet my new niece, Emerson! I'm sure all of you have seen pictures already but here are some more just in case.Newborn

I think she looks like Alicia

I couldn't leave out a picture of sweet little Landon!

I can't wait to be able to hold her and to see her big brother Landon again. I know she will be just precious. I will spend about 2 1/2 weeks with the my parents and sister and brother-in-law. And even though it will be hard to leave them it will be exciting to get to my next destination!
GREECE! I leave for Europe on the 30th of June and hopefully will meet my husband there soon after. :) After not seeing my husband for 7 months it will be nice to be together again. We don't have much planned for our trip. Just a few destinations we'd like to visit. We meet in Athens and would also like to go to some of the islands off the coast. We also want to visit some places in Italy and France. We figured if we're going to go there's no time like now. We only have to buy one plane ticket, we don't have kids, no job is holding me back at the time, so why not? I know we'll have a great time and we're both looking forward to it.

So all I have to get through is this last week and then it should be FUN time.:) What are your plans for the summer?

2 comments:

Jess said...

What a great post!!! I am sure you are excited to meet Emerson...she is a sweetie and a very good baby!!! I can't wait to see you too! And your Greece trip???...yeah, so jealous :) How fun!!!! Have a safe trip!

Jessica said...

how exciting to get to see your husband in a few short weeks! i love your idea of going on vacation together and seeing parts of the world. i can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! of course you will love to meet little emerson as well. she is such a blessing!