Sunday, January 18, 2009

Coming soon...

colorful walls in my house! That's right folks. Tomorrow my house is getting painted. I'm super excited! Steven said that if he deployed I could get the house painted. So boo for deployment but yea for painting!
Today Lindsay and I went to Lowe's to pick out the paint. The living room and upstairs loft area are going to be a tan/khaki color. My bedroom and bathroom are blue. The kitchen will be a light green. And the tiny half bath is yellow. The colors all seem to flow well together. I hope everything turns out okay. I'm not sure how long it's going to take to get painted because I think just one guy is doing it. But I promise I will post pictures ASAP!

2 comments:

Jess said...

How exciting!!! Your house will look great...the colors sound fabulous :) Can't wait to see pics!!!

Alicia said...

Yeah!! That is so great. I hope Steven won't be mad that all of the walls aren't still white! :)