Friday, October 30, 2009

He's Home!


I probably don't need to say anymore than that but I will. :) Steven came home Tuesday the 20th (I know, I'm slow). And it was an awesome reunion. We had some time to ourselves and then my parents came down that evening and spent a few days here. We ate out, played games, and just enjoyed each other's company. I really and truly love my husband. He makes me laugh almost every minute I'm with him and he is so kind, loving, considerate, and just plain great. I am looking forward to the rest of my life to spend with him.
Home again!
The plane
Our first meeting
Beautiful roses he brought to me at school! I love having my husband show up at work in the middle of the day!:)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations...that is awesome!!! The pictures were great but I am sure they don't do the reunion justice :) I hope we get to see you a bit when you come to Indiana...we love having you both around :)

Alicia said...

YEAH! I'm so happy for you both. I'm sure it seems like forever since you've been together, but now you can be together forever!!