Saturday, October 17, 2009

Almost here...

Hello all.
Last time you heard from me I was 1 month away from having a husband home. Now I'm just three days! I'm trying to be super excited but sometimes I'm just not. I think it's because it's so hard to believe that I will have a husband here. When you're on your own for 10 1/2 months it's not that easy to just quickly change everything!
But this weekend I've been getting the house ready. I cleaned the kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. Tomorrow I might try the upstairs. I might not too. We'll see.:) Everyone says "Your husband won't care if the house isn't cleaned." And I know they're probably right but I want Steven to come home to a nice house after being gone for so long. I know that if I was gone for a while and came home to a mess I would be disappointed. So I just hope he isn't when he sees it.
So far I know he's supposed to be here on Tuesday sometime between 10 and 5. The time isn't narrowed down but hopefully I'll hear more in the next few days. My parents are planning on coming down Tuesday and staying until Friday or Saturday. That will be nice because Steven wants me to go back to work so I can use my days for a vacation later on. So he'll have my parents to hang out with.:) I know I have the rest of my life with my husband so I'm not jealous.
So if you think about it, say a quick prayer on Tuesday for our reunion. I know it will be great. I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with my husband!
Don't worry, pictures will come..........

2 comments:

Jess said...

I am so excited for you! I asked Alicia and Matt about today and they said it was moved to Tuesday...either way...totally exciting!!! Here's an idea...wear something super cute...and I can guarantee it won't see any dust :):) Ha, ha, ha! Love ya!

Alicia said...

I'm a little disappointed there's no update with pictures. Come on now, we're all waiting! :) Welcome home, Steven!!