Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Surprise!



How beautiful are these flowers? I was surprised Tuesday afternoon. I got a call to go to the front office and on the desk was this marvelous bouquet! Of course I didn't have to look to see who they were from. My husband of course. It was nothing special, no birthday, anniversary, anything. He just wanted to let me know how much he loved me and missed me. (It's okay, you can say "aww" now.) I just thought I'd share them with you through the Internet since most of you can't see them in person. I wish I could capture the smell because they smell wonderful as well. I hope your days and weeks are filled with special surprises too!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Those are gorgeous! What a thoughtful husband you have!!! I am very impressed! What a blessing that is :)

Alicia said...

I LOVE surprises like that! What a thoughtful guy!!