Monday, September 7, 2009

Accomplished

I love three day weekends. Of course I would love it more if I could share it with someone but when I have a lot of work to do, it's nice to have that extra time to get it done. This weekend I was able to clean my WHOLE house. Yeah, first time that's been done all at once in like...ever. And it was actually the first time I cleaned the upstairs bathroom floor since we moved in. I know, I know. How dirty am I? But really it wasn't that bad. No one ever uses it. But I'm just making excuses for myself. I knew it needed to be done and I did it. And now I walk through my clean house and feel so much better. As much as I don't enjoy cleaning, I do enjoy having a clean house. My mom is so great at her cleaning habits and hopefully some of those are showing in me. I know it will be different when Steven gets home and I have less time but more cleaning to do. Hopefully I'll be able to find the time to not let it get too out of control.
I was also able to get two weeks worth of lessons plans done for reading so now I'm ahead of the game and can hopefully stay ahead. The rest of the afternoon I plan on watching a movie and just relaxing for the week ahead.
Also, if any of you want to join my countdown, I'm at nine weeks until a husband comes home! :) Yahoo!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

nine weeks!?! that's so wonderful!!!! it will fly by! :) yay for a clean house...it's hard to stay on top of things like that. have a great week!

Erin said...

only nine weeks! thats awesome! :)

Jess said...

nine weeks...so exciting!!! and i am impressed on the cleaning! you can practice more on my house if you want :) anything i can do for a friend :)

walkingcloser said...

yeah!! that's very soon! i think we're finally at 8 weeks! a little under! the holidays are going to be AMAZING this year, huh? :) i hope your 9 weeks go fast!!!