Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Bittersweet Time at Home

Over the past few days I went home to Indiana for my grandfather's funeral. I was so happy to be there to be with my family through this hard time. I know my parents and family really appreciated it and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Even though it was a sad reason to come home I did truly enjoy my time there. I was able to spend time with my nephew who I hadn't seen since Christmas break and was also able to celebrate my birthday on Friday with my friends and family. Here are a few pictures from the unexpected trip home.

The cutest nephew in the world!

Eating his rice for dinner.:)

My sister and Matt

What a great aunt. She got her nephew to fall asleep! :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

It was great to see you, even though it was a sad reason! But I know your family loved having you there and these pictures rocked! Happy late Birthday!:)Love ya!

Alicia said...

I am quite thrilled that you call your time in Indiana HOME!! :) There might be hope for you yet!! It was nice to see you for a few days and I'm glad you came. I'll see u in a few weeks!