Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures of Steven

Hi all,
Not a lot has been going on with me in the past few weeks. I've been keeping busy with school, Bible study and working out a few days a week. I thought I'd post some pictures of Steven in Iraq. Some he's sent to me and others I've gotten from other people. I hope you enjoy and thanks for all your prayers!


This is Steven and some of his team members.


I'm not exactly sure what this is. It looks like a dump but could be something else.

Steven getting ready to go into the humvee.



Steven and some local kids.


Steven talking to a friend in his room.


A voter. His finger is dipped in ink when he voted.

Steven in a school room.

This is why you can sleep at night. Our United States Soliders hard at work!


4 comments:

Jess said...

Awesome post...what a man you have!!! Thank goodness there are good men out there protecting us...of course...I would rather see him home :) You should be one proud wife :) Can't wait to see you guys again...whenever that is :) Also, if Alicia fails you at sending pics of Landon...just let me know...I will take some for you :):):) Love yas!

Jessica said...

thanks for the pictures. it makes it so much more real and fresh in my mind. i'm glad God is protecting Him and keeping you busy so the year goes quickly! :)

Alicia said...

That is so weird seeing him in his uniform and carrying a gun around. I wonder how used to it the Iraqis are by now. It probably doesn't even phase them to see soldiers walking by. Anyway, glad he is doing well and having some "fun" while he's there! :)

Erin said...

Neat pictures! Thanks for posting them. Take care, love ya!