Sunday, September 7, 2008

Better late than never!




Last Monday on our day off Steven and I decided to do a little landscaping in the front yard. Okay, that's a lie, Steven wanted to do the landscaping. I was happy just paying someone else to do it but once we got started it was kind of fun. We took many a trips to Lowe's but I think we got a pretty good start on it. We only got half of the front finished because we ran out of supplies and we just haven't had time to work on it since. Hopefully it will get done in the next few weeks.









Laying the hose to find the perfect line.







Digging our trench. I told Steven we should just make it really deep and have a moat around our house but we were both too lazy to keep digging.:)




Putting in the foundation

See, I helped!




The end result

5 comments:

Jess said...

Looks great!!! What hard work :) I am sure you were extremely helpful :):) Love ya!

The Brown's said...

It looks great Kristina! Ours is similar to that but my husband put rock down around all our bushes... easier to weed :)

jenn said...

nice job! such hard workers :). love ya lots..m.e.

walkingcloser said...

it looks awesome! that's cute that you guys did it together!! i bet it was nice to see the finished product!

Alicia said...

Wow! That's awesome. Too bad there weren't tons of rocks to pick up and move. I hear you're pretty good at that! :)