Sunday, November 23, 2008

I love him with everything

As time is winding down for Steven to deploy I'm reminded everyday of how much I love him. He's asked me before what I love the most about him and most definitely it's the way he makes me laugh every day of my life! Even if he's not trying to be funny, he can still make me laugh until I cry. I think it's just the way he can look so innocent, like a little child who has really caused a great deal of mischief! I'm so thankful for these times we've been able to spend together. I can think on these for the next year while he's away and instead of crying because of his absence, I can laugh because of the wonderful memories he has given me. Here are a few pictures of the great times we've had over the past year.

I can't say I've ever had a better year in my life. And I know that when he comes back from Iraq we will have the rest of our lives to spend together with no more interruptions. It will be our dream come true! Steven, I love you and thank you for the greatest days I've ever had and I can't wait to make even more memories.

6 comments:

jenn said...

so sweet!!! praying for safe and speedy return home!!! so glad you both have the blessing of experiencing such love! i love you both!...m.e.

Jess said...

You two are an amazing couple and I know God will be with you two..especially while he is away. Thank you for being a great example of true love! Love ya!

walkingcloser said...

it's so great that you guys had such an amazing year! i'm happy this is the last time you will have to go through this! you are such an encouragement to me. you are always so positive about him being gone, and i really hope i can be the same way this year! thanks for handling it so well...you're such a good example to the rest of the army wives out there! i'll be praying for you guys!!

Jessica said...

what a wonderful reminder to cherish every moment. you guys have something truly special! your in my prayers and thoughts!

Alicia said...

You two are truly amazing! I don't know how you do it. Remember, if you ever get too lonely, we have an extra room! :) Can't wait to see you this week!!!

walkingcloser said...

a.j. left for wisconsin on november 11th. since they're reservists, they have to finish up their training before they can actually leave for iraq. this weekend a.j. comes home for 4 days and then he flies out on the 11th. i take him back to wisconsin on the 9th. then i'm sure it's going to really sink in that a.j. is gone for the year. it's crazy. your husband is supposed to be WITH you through the everyday things...so it's going to be wierd..but already from being without him for this month, i know we're gonna make it and it'll be fine! i'm praying for you guys. i hope you can enjoy this week with stephen.