Tuesday, July 1, 2008

new house?!?!

Okay okay, things are moving really quickly but we put an offer on a house today! We found it online Sunday night, went out to see it yesterday afternoon, and put our offer on it today! We're leaving for California tomorrow so we wanted to move on it quickly. Here is the link to check it out.


It's got everything we were looking for; a nice big yard, countryesque location, brand new. It's at a great location. Right in the middle of my work, Steven's work, and his school he'll be going to later on. So now we're just waiting and praying that they accept our offer. Exciting things are happening!!

6 comments:

jenn said...

oh my goodness...how very exciting. my prayers are with you. the house is beautiful! and yea for your blog!!! great surprise!!! can't wait to keep up with the clarks :). love ya lots...m.e.

Jessica said...

that's awesome! the house is gorgeous! i hope it works out for you. and how weird that you would live on clark street. :)

Alicia said...

The house is cute, just like you! I love you!

Anonymous said...

That is very exciting!!! I hope it all works out. The house is beautiful.

Jessica B said...

So am I the only one to realize that this house is on Clark Road? Is that a sign, or what? Looks very nice, and I hope all goes through so you can enjoy your new house soon! Hi to Steven!

Jess said...

How exciting!! The house is wonderful and I hope it all works out!! Love ya!